Tuesday, February 21, 2006

American Idol

Quick Observations

Tonight's episode (which is in progress) is the first I've seen since the begining of the new season. The singers haven't been particularly good or bad, but there are similarities between this season and the previous four.

These similarities include:

» I still feel lactose intolerant watching about 99 per cent of the show (the other one per cent being the graphics).
» Paula Abdul still needs someone to write her more insightful comments. At one point, she said that everyone in the audience is a critic (wow - original thought). She also misused the word "reality" when "honestly" or "frankly" would have been a better choice.
» Simon Cowell still is the reason I watch the show.
» Most (read: all) of the contestant introduction videos are vomitocious.
» Pouting still makes me hate you more.

I'm not sure how much more of this I can take.

--Czobit

No comments: