Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Another Post

Could It Be

I have a cut on my knuckle. I considered creating a fantastic story to gain 'Net cred, but I'm out of inspiration. Please, make up your own story for me.

Tomorrow or (actually) today, I'll work my eighth day in succession at the CP online desk. I'm fairly certain I died some time ago.

Some of my co-workers insist I should start a blog. I write this one, but they know nothing about it. They could just as easily ask me if I already have a blog or do a Google search. I'm not quite sure if I want co-workers reading this fabulous weblog.

First, where would I be able to insult them in public? I'd have to start a new blog.

Second, where would I be able to say how much I hate them? I'd have to start a new blog.

Oh, but I'm just kidding. I hate only a select few.

I would expand on that thought and name names, but this blog is one Google search away from being found. I might have to find a new place to write online.

Who am I kidding? I don't have the inspiration for that.

--Czobit

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Please, make up your own story for me.

You punched those stupid people from your previous post. The end.

Czobit said...

That works.

I also realize it's "'Net cred" not "net cred."

I'll have to fix that.