Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Me Angry?

A Happy Return

It's been more than three weeks since I last wrote here. It wasn't by choice.

My doctor prescribed to avoid writing or visiting this weblog. He diagnosed me with extreme exhaustion. Extreme exhaustion of what? Of anger and hate. And no surprise, the source was this blog.

But I'm better now, and I think I have my anger in check. I wrote 'I think,' not 'I do.'

The Top Five Things I Hate Right Now

It seems almost unfair to narrow this list down to five, because I feel bad about leaving out so many other things I hate.

5. Canadian Idol. Last night's show was putrid filth. To put together seven worse singers or performers would seem to be an impossible task considering how bad the Top 7 are.

4. Too sticky apple stickers. I think I've written about this subject before. And I'm writing about it again, because it's close to my heart. Is it so difficult to use stickers with the right amount of glue?

3. People complaining about the hot weather. Global warming, yes. Summer, yes. So what the hell did you expect?

2. People who don't respond to emails. Ah, fuck you.

1. The Online stream. No information. No direction. No hope. It's close to becoming a complete waste of time.

--Czobit

2 comments:

nicole said...

The online stream is only saved by my participation. I know that's really why you joined, because no one can get enough of me!

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »