Sunday, September 24, 2006

And Again

Drop Off, Come Back

Eleven days have gone by since I last checked in here, but it doesn't feel like it.

The last two weeks at the online desk at Canadian Press have been busy ones only because we're running the staff with only one full-timer (The Good One), and the other three are either recovering from surgeries or on vacation.

In the last two weeks, between running the mildly successful RyersOnline and working extra shifts at CP, I've worked 70+ hour weeks. It's awful and disgusting.

Now that I'm finished my run as managing editor, the pressure is off and I can focus on __________ (I'll leave that blank).

Please, give me a chance. I'm only warming up. I promise to be much more cruel in the future.

--Czobit

1 comment:

kaitlyn said...

is it weird that i kind of like ryersOnline? i'm getting addicted to watching everyone else's tv broadcasts.