Sunday, November 26, 2006

Never Far

One Week To The End


I have one week left in my internship.

One week away from the normal.

One week away from back here.

One week away from one last semester.

My graduation photos came in the mail this week. I always thought that they would come later; near the end, in March or April. But things move without asking, and my photo is already hanging in my house.

I applied to three internships; I've been offered a full-time job more or less, just not in those words.

It's the end of something I guess.

--Czobit

3 comments:

Laura said...

i like the new layout.

also, 'bout TIME you posted something!

kaitlyn said...

nice new layout!

a grad photo on the wall before graduation would freak me right out.

Czobit said...

Thanks!

Oh, I know it's been a while, but I'm coming back.

You'll get your photos sooner than you think, Kait. And then you just might freak out.