Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Final Thirteen

O.K., It's Technically The Final Fourteen If You Count Reading Week But I Thought "Thirteen" Sounded More Ominous, So I Went With That (An Official Giant Run-On Sentence Title®)

My introductions to two of my classes this final semester went somewhat smoothly. But cellphone etiquette may have upset one of my professors, but I hope the incident will fade away.

Going into the final semester, I'm watching three storylines:

1) After three-and-a-half years of putting forth little to no effort, will my lazy ways finally backfire?

2) Will I stay sleep-free during my lectures for an entire semester? (I'm two for two so far.)

3) Will I ever get my first semester marks?

All three of these could go either way; the second being the most unlikely. Actually, the way it's looking, the third could easily be the most unlikely.

--Czobit

2 comments:

Laura said...

2) no. don't even pretend to kid yourself about that. physically impossible.

Czobit said...

Oh, yeah, no way will it happen.

In the first ethics class, I tried to fall asleep, but I failed. That's no reflection on the class: it's painfully boring.