As we've all been busy breaking our New Year's resolutions, I've also been busy the last 51 days in search of a March resolution to commit to and then, break.
And I found one: "The A-List Workout"!
Back cover text:
Jessica Simpson's lean, long legs, Sheryl Crowe's sculpted arms, Angelina Jolie's, well, everything . . . What's the secret to these celebs' buff bodies? It's not genetics, and it's not luck: They work hard for their beautiful physiques under top Hollywood trainers, and now you can too!
I want lean, long legs, sculpted arms, and Angelina's Everything. This book will help me get it. But beyond those things, I'll learn these from this book:
* Set realistic, attainable goals to keep you motivated
* Design a fitness plan that fits in with your busy schedule
* Save money by using common household items for workouts
* Target a specific problem zone, such as your butt or thighs
* Begin an exercise program--even if you've never worked out before
* Follow a diet plan that won't leave you deprived
Yes! Yes! Everything I've ever wanted all in one diet/workout book. And it's only 256 pages! An easy Sunday afternoon read.
Come, join me on this life-changing journey before we quit on it without ever giving its destined-to-fail-completely-unrealistic-you-must-
be-out-of-your-god-damn-mind-put-down-the-tabloid strategies a chance!