Friday, July 27, 2007

The Story

The Moving is Slow Going

When I declared what I wanted to do after I graduated from Ryerson, I challenged myself and created ridiculous expectations. Because I had said I wanted to do this, why couldn't I do this after I left Ryerson for the last time as a student?

What's followed has been about three months of false starts. I spent time writing things, awful things, trying to work out my Ryerson-related anger. I read more than I had in the last four years, and watched very little. I thought, and I scribbled. I saw the problems and I'm working towards fixing them.

The cryptic quality of this post is intentional, because declaring now that I'm ready to move forward could be another false start and I wouldn't want another failure, this time a public one, to ponder.

But I believe I have figured it out, at last. And now, I can start to tell the story.

--Czobit

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Every time I think I have it figured out I wind up changing my mind, then changing my mind back to the original thing. I don't know what I'm saying; it's 2 a.m. and I've spent too many early mornings trying to figure out the rest of my life. It's time to start living it.