Monday, August 11, 2008

EPL Preview

It's Back...!

While my football club allegiance has moved away from England to Spain, specifically Barcelona*, I'm not the type to ignore England's Premier League, which starts back up this weekend.

Of course it's hard to keep up with all the transfers and changes of the status quo during the off-season. How do I do it other than credit my bizarre, unhealthy football obsession that leads to many hours spent surfing football news pages and listening to football podcasts? Well, I rely on, um, football preview pages. One of the best is the Guardian's, which you may access here.

Thank me now and then later in the season when knowing that Manchester United was awarded more penalties last year will help you predict who the ref favours in the big game.

--Czobit

*I will continue to repeat this until you hate me.

No comments: