Sunday, March 29, 2009

Slow Month

Excuses, Excuses And More...

It's been a slow month for blogging mostly because it hasn't been a slow month in everything else I've been doing. That doesn't mean I have nothing to write, but that I just need to find the time to write it.

That means some writing is forthcoming, including:
  • What I've been reading lately
  • The difficulties and joys of reading Pynchon
  • The Maple Leafs lost season
  • U2's latest album
  • Other Music I'm listening to
  • And baseball
All of that, I hope, I will address in the next seven.

--Czobit

2 comments:

Kerry said...

The Leafs deserve some credit for keeping expectations for this season low from the very beginning. The Habs, on the other hand, overhyped the centennial to the point that the crash and burn was inevitable...

Czobit said...

Yes, I agree: Montreal has had the more disappointing season. Next season, though, the Leafs will have much, much higher expectations and they'll still struggle to make the playoffs.

Montreal can still turn things around if they make the playoffs.